I submit the service edit as a bit of a formality. In reality, there’s a few parts.
Verizon Media owns a number of different brands:
You can check them here: https://www.verizonmedia.com/our-brands
At the moment, only three brands, Yahoo! & Aol. & TechCrunch, have service profiles on TOSDR, and of these, only Yahoo! has been reviewed.
So, I would like to suggest a few things:
- Transfer the documents and points on Yahoo! (Service 309) to Verizon Media (Service 3344)
- Merge Verizon Media (Service 3344) with Yahoo! (service 309), Aol. (Service 890), and TechCrunch (Service 2537)
- Add the domain names for all of the brands mentioned above to the Verizon Media service
- Change Verizon Media’s weblink to https://www.verizonmedia.com/ (it currently links to https://www.engadget.com/
- Add the Verizon Media Logo to the service (Image can be found here)
The Phoenix links are as follows (I didn’t want to clutter things up with repeated URLs)
This way, editors only have to edit one document that applies to a wide variety of websites that a lot of people visit.
I know this is a lot of stuff, so I thank everyone in advance for whatever can or cannot be done, and for any suggestions that are given.