Case Proposal: Minors must have the authorization of their legal guardians to use the services

I propose the following data to be a new case:

Fields Data
Name Minors must have the authorization of their legal guardians to use the services
Description Minors must have the authorization of their legal guardians to use the services. The legal guardians are responsible for the use of the service by the minor.
Classification neutral
Topic Topic Governance (ToS;DR Phoenix)
Weight 0

Examples:

4 Likes

I strongly agree for this case since many services have used it. But the weight may be a little low, though I don’t what’s the best.

2 Likes

Since its neutral the weight does not matter for now.

I like this case!

3 Likes

However, I think the word “Minor” could be changed into “certain age” since different countries (and different services) may have different standard in “minor”, and sometimes it is even not minor.

1 Like

If you must change “minor”, I think you directly change in the title. Because, If you need your parents for “legal request”, you are certainly minor.

3 Likes

No other adverse opinons have been expressed, so I’ve added the case.
I’ll let the discussion open for a few days, in particular to debate on whether the title should or not include the word “minor”.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.