Case Proposal: This service is only available for commercial use

I propose the following data to be a new case:

Fields Data
Name This service is only available for commercial use.
Description Users can’t use the Service for individual or personal purposes (unless the Service consents): it is only for business to business (B2B).
Classification neutral
Topic Topic Governance (ToS;DR Phoenix)
Weight 25

Examples:
This is the opposite of Case 143: This service is only available for use individually and non-commercially. I felt like if there was a case for personal use, there should also be one for commercial use.

An example is Alibaba, which is only for commercial use (AliExpress is the individual + commercial version).

“The Platform is for business to business transactions and therefore is only made available for use by businesses and not for individual or personal use.”

2 Likes

A week after the publishing of this post, no adverse opinions have been expressed, so the case will be created soon (maybe we should wait for other users to be aware of this topic as it hasn’t been much viewed).

1 Like

I agree. I set aside time for TOSDR on the weekends, so let’s say the case will be created June 19th as long as nobody objects.

If anyone would like to weigh in, click vote in the top left corner

2 Likes

Case has been added: Case 495: This service is only available for commercial use

2 Likes