I ran a script to recrawl all documents.
At some point this weekend my script caused the server of this forum to run a full disk, sorry!
Thanks a lot to Justin and Evan for jumping in to fix the emergency.
The script is finished now and these are the new stats:
dbpoqc45qi1rh7=> select count(*),status from points group by status;
count | status
400 | draft
37 | disputed
1620 | declined
3990 | approved
1032 | pending
1589 | approved-not-found
1363 | changes-requested
250 | pending-not-found
You may see some of your pending point went to pending-not-found status. In that case, go look for the quote of your point in the recrawled text and set it back to pending.
For points that went from approved to approved-not-found, I changed the rules of the UI so any curator can edit these and find the quote in the new text.
Please post here on the forum if you have any questions about any of this!