Ressurecting topic: Adding new service says there's one already. There's not

I’m guessing there’s some kind of timeout process on this forum, because the original topic was closed, but not resolved.

I’m having the exact same issue. I try to add a couple of documents for globalcomix.com and I got the same error as the OP. Without any documentation on how to find the queue, or search it, I stumbled my way about the site and searched for GlobalComix with no results in what I now understand is Phoenix.

I created an account on Phoenix to see that no–I wasn’t missing anything by not being signed in. And then did the same on this forum–I’m not missing anything. And now using the account to post this message.

I decided to look at Webtoon, and saw that the Phoenix grade [D] doesn’t match the publicly advertised grade on TOSDR.org [No Grade Yet].

What gives? Is the site falling into disrepair and no longer being developed? :cry: Am I wrong about Phoenix and there’s some other secret queue of pending service reviews? Is the service request wizard truly buggy as suggested by the OP? If not buggy, then can anyone share an example of a service that they’ve been able to submit for review within the past 7 days? (Although, perhaps this has been an issue for at least 7 months?)

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

1 Like

Hey, thank you for reaching out!
First of all, yes there is a hidden que of
services pending approvel, I will check and approve the service in question ASAP!

The difference between the tosdr.org and phoenix in this situation is, that the rating for webtoon is considered incomplete and therefore not yet published. As phoenix is for editing it will show the rating of unpublished services as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.