With our newest update to the slug-creation system we have noticed some inconsistencies regarding service names and service slugs.
We have completely renamed russian services to their alphanumeric equivalent.
So please, when submitting or creating a service, please mind these guidelines:
- From now on we only support Latin-script characters in services.
- You can still use brackets, dashes, underscores, spaces, etc.
- Service slugs do not support non alpha numeric characters anymore.
Spaces will be replaced with underscores and any other non-alphanumeric char will be removed
- My Awesome Service = my_awesome_service
- Terms of Service; Didn’t Read = terms_of_servicedidnt_read
This does not mean we do not support russian, chinese or arabic services anymore. For compability reasons with our API and Systems we have to go this way.